Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Type of Humor

  
            Let’s put it this way, I speak fluently in sarcasm and in every non-serious way possible. I basically speak in joke. To my friends, I’m the funny one, or the jokester. If you need cheering up, I’m the one to go to. I’m not much of a person to be serious or get mad at my friends or other people. I don’t really enjoy serious conversations because let’s face it; life is no fun when you’re too serious. Laugh a little, or in my case, a lot. 
            I tend to use sarcasm a lot in daily discussion or conversation, especially with my friends and family. My friends understand my sarcasm which makes it funny or almost normal and they get used to it, but it’s the people that don’t understand it that get me in trouble. It's a problem when I use sarcasm with people, and they don’t understand it, but take it the wrong way. When I'm around people I don't know closely I tend to have to reinforce that it is merely sarcasm, or a joke.
            Honestly, I think that I get my sarcasm and somewhat dry humor from my family. Being around my family is like being in the middle of a comic act. My mom, especially, is just like me and we are pretty much a ruckus when we're together, constantly cracking jokes. My family- including aunts, uncles, and cousins is very big, but the majority of them are the same as me. We get together for holidays and have a blast. Let's just say if you can't take a joke, you will be eaten alive in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment